Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

May 9, 2020
Name: Bishop

Steam ID (steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:102335923

Hours on the Server(bhoptime.wpgaming.network): Around 100

Why do you feel you deserve mod?: I've been constantly active on the WP bhop server ever since I came back home in mid-March. After playing and chatting with some of the active WP members, I realized how much more I could learn about myself and about fundamental management. I am someone who is always seeking involvement throughout a community, and I believe that becoming a moderator is one of those ways. I believe that I could fit in the role of being a moderator for several reasons. The most important is that I can adapt very quickly, no matter what type of situation presents itself. Especially with a community server where anyone can talk or chat, it's important to be able to make quick judgements and ensure that the rules and policies are being followed. I believe that I can bring that type of enforcement to the WP community, and will effectively communicate with my fellow mods or admins about any alerting situations.

What experience do you have?: I was a server admin on SteamGamers from 2015-2017, where I mostly focused on monitoring the zombie escape community.

Is there anything else that we should know?

- I have been very active on the bhop server the past few weeks, and am planning to be active every day. I am someone who is driven and will always try to find ways to get involved with the WP community.

Status
Not open for further replies.